My anaconda will consider it
My anaconda has, upon review of the information presented with it’s partners, decided that it, in fact, does not. My anaconda apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks you for your time.
*goes to bed at 2am instead of 5am* wow, my life is so in order right now. i’m making such good decisions for myself and my body and my soul and im so in love with myself for doing this
tragic love story idea: in a world where we have just engineered the technology to create a robot capable of feelings, a robot with feelings falls for another older-model robot that’s incapable of love
favourite characters // marla singer, fight club
- Absent-minded - Preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one’s immediate surroundings. Abstracted, daydreaming, inattentive, oblivious, forgetful.
- Abusive - Characterized by improper infliction of physical or psychological maltreatment towards another.
- Addict - One who is addicted to a compulsive activity. Examples: gambling, drugs, sex.
- Aimless - Devoid of direction or purpose.
- Alcoholic - A person who drinks alcoholic substances habitually and to excess.
- Anxious - Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous.
- Arrogant - Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance. Inclined to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior. Snobbish.
- Audacious - Recklessly bold in defiance of convention, propriety, law, or the like; insolent; braze, disobedient.
- Bad Habit - A revolting personal habit. Examples: picks nose, spits tobacco, drools, bad body odour.
- Bigmouth - A loud-mouthed or gossipy person.
- Bigot - One who is strongly partial to one’s own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
- Blunt - Characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion. Frank, callous, insensitive, brusque.
- Bold - In a bad sense, too forward; taking undue liberties; over assuming or confident; lacking proper modesty or restraint; rude; impudent. Abrupt, brazen, cheeky, brassy, audacious.
- Callous - They are hardened to emotions, rarely showing any form of it in expression. Unfeeling. Cold.
- Childish - Marked by or indicating a lack of maturity; puerile.
- Complex - An exaggerated or obsessive concern or fear. (List specific complex.)
- Cruel - Mean to anyone or anything, without care or regard to consequences and feelings.
- Cursed - A person who has befallen a prayer for evil or misfortune, placed under a spell, or borne into an evil circumstance, and suffers for it. Damned.
- Dependent - Unable to exist, sustain oneself, or act appropriately or normally without the assistance or direction of another.
- Deranged - Mentally decayed. Insane. Crazy. Mad. Psychotic.
PEOPLE ARE S T R A N G E ; a creepy covers mix // listen001. white rabbit (jefferson airplane)– patti smith 002. sweet dreams [are made of this] (the eurythmics)– emily browning 003. bang bang (nancy sinatra)– 2cellos + sky ferreira 004. bela lugosi’s dead (bauhaus)– nouvelle vague 005. house of the rising sun (traditional + the animals)– lauren o’connell 006. people are strange (the doors)– johnny hollow 007. material girl (madonna)– kmfdm 008. toxic (britney spears)– yael naim 009. back to black (amy winehouse)– beyoncé + andré 3000 010. apologize (onerepublic)– within temptation 011. girls just wanna have fun (cyndi lauper)– chase holfelder 012. crazy in love (beyoncé)– kadebostany 013. raining blood (slayer)– tori amos 014. smells like teen spirit (nirvana)– scala + the kolacny brothers
I wanna write one of those fics that an entire fandom knows about, that shows up on everyone’s rec list, that people create artwork for.